“canonsupport.co” thrives to be a reliable place where you can get any kind of drivers from, especially for Canon PIXMA MG2220 Scanner Driver. The required software and driver for this PIXMA MG2220 printer are off their latest version so you do not have to worry one bit about their performance.
canonsupport.co will guide you in the right way to download any kind of Canon Printer Drivers that you are currently looking for. Just make sure that the driver matches the model you own at home/office.
Don’t forget to also choose and download Canon PIXMA MG2220 Scanner Driver that is supported by the operating system running on your computer.
Canon PIXMA MG2220 Scanner Driver
This file is a TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon color image scanner.
You can install the following items of the software:
ScanGear: The TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon color image scanner.
IJ Scan Utility: The software that allows you to easily scan photos, documents, etc.
– macOS High Sierra (10.13) has been added as a supported OS.
– macOS Sierra (v10.12) has been added as a supported OS.
– OS X El Capitan (v10.11) has been added as a supported OS.
– OS X Yosemite (v10.10) has been added as a supported OS.
– OS X Mavericks v10.9 has been added as a supported OS.
– OS X Mountain Lion (v10.8) has been added as a supported OS.
Release date: 19 September 2017
OS X 10.11
OS X 10.10
OS X 10.9
OS X 10.8
Mac OS X 10.7
Mac OS X 10.6
Mac OS X 10.5
File Size: (10 MB)
Canon PIXMA MG2220 Scanner Driver – Installation Instructions
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
3. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
4. Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.