“canonsupport.co” thrives to be a reliable place where you can get any kind of drivers from, especially for Canon PIXMA MG2160 Driver Mac. The required software and driver for this PIXMA MG2160 printer are off their latest version so you do not have to worry one bit about their performance.
canonsupport.co will guide you in the right way to download any kind of Canon Printer Drivers that you are currently looking for. Just make sure that the driver matches the model you own at home/office.
Don’t forget to also choose and download Canon PIXMA MG2160 Driver Mac that is supported by the operating system running on your computer.
Canon PIXMA MG2160 Driver Mac
MG2160 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)
This file is a printer driver for Canon IJ printers.
– The robustness improved.
– macOS High Sierra (10.13) has been added as a supported OS.
– macOS Sierra (v10.12) has been added as a supported OS.
– OS X El Capitan (v10.11) has been added as a supported OS.
– OS X Yosemite (v10.10) has been added as a supported OS.
– The following problem has been rectified:
While installing the printer driver, you may be prompted to install Xcode.
– OS X Mavericks v10.9 has been added as a supported OS.
The following problem has been rectified:
– The ink level information is not displayed in [Supply Levels] when the printer driver is upgraded to v10.67.1.0.
– OS X Mountain Lion (v10.8) has been added as a supported OS.
Release date: 17 October 2017
OS X 10.11
OS X 10.10
OS X 10.9
OS X 10.8
Mac OS X 10.7
File Size: (14 MB)
Canon PIXMA MG2160 Driver Mac – Installation Instructions
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
3. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
4. Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.