Canon PIXMA MG2120 MP Drivers
“canonsupport.co” thrives to be a reliable place where you can get any kind of drivers from, especially for Canon PIXMA MG2120 MP Drivers. The required software and driver for this PIXMA MG2120 printer are off their latest version so you do not have to worry one bit about their performance.
canonsupport.co will guide you in the right way to download any kind of Canon Printer Drivers that you are currently looking for. Just make sure that the driver matches the model you own at home/office.
Don’t forget to also choose and download Canon PIXMA MG2120 MP Drivers that is supported by the operating system running on your computer.
Canon PIXMA MG2120 MP Drivers for Windows
This file is a driver for Canon IJ multifunction printers.
- Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS. – Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS. – The Catalog File signed by Microsoft has been updated. [Ver.1.01a] – Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
Release date: 22 July 2015
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit)
File Size: (21 MB)
Canon PIXMA MG2120 MP Drivers – Installation Instructions
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
1. On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
2. A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
3. Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.